A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer. To learn more about cookies, Sima Boutique invites you to access the following link: http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/usuario.
Sima Boutique uses the following types of cookies on this website:
- Strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to properly receive our content and services;
- Analytics (for monitoring and statistical analysis of user-group behavior),
- Advertising and behavioral (for the management of advertising spaces and the content of the website according to the specific profile of the user).
In particular, Sima Boutique uses advertising and behavioral cookies for the following purposes or purposes:
Access and storage of data
The collection and processing of information about the user of a website to subsequently customize advertising in other contexts, that is, on other websites or applications, over time. Typically, the content of the website or app is used to make inferences about the user's interests, which inform future selections.
Collecting browsing data and profiling interest with analytical inference techniques allows the use of those profiles to customize advertising campaigns and content.
In addition, inferred interest profiles may be shared with third parties.
Analysis for ad customization
Collecting information and combining with previously collected information, to select and deliver ads, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such ads. This includes using previously collected information about users' interests to select ads, process data about which ads were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether they took any action related to the ad, including, for example, clicking on an ad or making a purchase.
Analysis for content customization
The collection of information, and the combination with the information collected previously, to select and deliver content (e.g. news) and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content. This includes using previously collected information about users' interests to select content, processing data about what content was displayed, how often or for how long it was displayed, when and where it was shown, and whether they took any content-related action, including for example by clicking on the content.
The collection of information about the user's use of content and the combination with information collected above, used to measure, understand and report on the user's use of the content.
You can disable analytical, advertising and behavioral cookies without affecting the operation of the website; however, the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and about the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and obtain revenue that allow us to offer you many content for free.
The user will be able to choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website by:
- browser settings; For example:
- Chrome,from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox,from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- The system of management of advertising and behavioral cookies of Sima Boutique that you can configure here ; or
- other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (e.g. Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com/about-ghostery/privacy-statements/, http://www.ghostery.com/faq..